Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Three Years Old!

My youngest daughter recently turned three! I took her out for two separate sessions, and we had a lot of fun doing her three-year pictures. I love how expressive she is, and was pleased to get a little bit of everything from her, from excited to attitude! :)

This first batch I have been wanting to do for a long time--ever since I found the little fairy princess skirt in a store; ended up making the flower halo myself.




























We drove into town afterwards and I let her choose her own locations. First she wanted some on the stairs we used for her sister's photos a couple months ago.


All dressed up and no place to go :)


Next she wanted the blue wall I had been telling her about. I love the look in this one:




Her way of letting me know she was "done" with this location


...and some shots downtown. This one focusing on her cute little feet:






Thought it was funny that we ended with this shot, since this is the way we ended her pictures a year ago--with her holding up a flower to me! (on her own--I did not tell her to do it either time)


Here is the shot from last year:

1 comment:

Tim said...

aww she's so cute