Saturday, September 6, 2008

Expecting

I've finished proofing a maternity session and wanted to share some of them. I did not have the opportunity to have maternity photos done, and I wish I had. Not that I'm photogenic by any means, but now that she's over age 2 and changed so much I am wondering where the time has gone, and trying to remember what it was like expecting her...9 months can seem like an eternity at the time, but really it is just another one of those fleeting things in life that is quickly forgotten after it's past. I guess the best part about being a photographer is the ability to stop time and preserve the feelings and experience of a moment that will be gone all too quickly. I'm so excited for this couple, expecting their first baby!





























No comments: