Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Senior Fun

I love working with seniors--they are always excited about new ideas and up for anything, and L. was no exception! We spent the evening running around the little town where she lives, and she was a great model for me. :) Here are a few from her session:

Before we went out, I was asked to get a few shots of her with her cat. The cat, unfortunately, was not nearly as thrilled about the pictures as we were, but I love the little tongue sticking out in this one!


Some nice, golden evening sunlight






I had entirely too much fun with the brick wall!






I'm going to have to use this spot again--I saw a photo of a train car online while doing a search for parks in this town, and asked her if it was still there. It was! My fav pic was taken on the tracks behind it...










...and last, but certainly not least, the drum set! This was my "brainchild" in the initial planning stages of her session...I told her we had to do some of her with a drum set (yes, she plays them!). The WHOLE drum set! Many kudos to her wonderfully patient father, who lugged them around the park for me. :)


2 comments:

Our2Boys said...

Rachel you do such great work. I sure wish I lived closer to you!!

Heidi said...

Wow, look at all that thick hair!!! I really like the ones with her drums... I think it's great how you captured something that has meaning to her. I bet she will love them!