Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just For Fun

I bought these cute dresses for the girls last year to wear this summer, and I decided to memorialize them before we have to put them away for the winter. So I took them out one evening, just to have fun at the park...in retrospect, I should have saved the water play for LAST, because after they played in the water my little one's dress was not quite as presentable! LOL But they had fun, and that's all that matters, right?





It turned out to be hard to get pictures of them playing together in the water, because someone parked a van behind them (me!), there was a building three feet to the left, and then a big ugly trash can on the other side. *whew* not much room to work in!





Now, this is a nice, sweet picture...


...but this one is so her! LOL




Pushing sissy on the merry-go-round


Gorgeous evening sunlight




And one last close-up, since she was so willing to let me take them!

No comments: