Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Senior Sneak Peak!

This week I had a senior session that we *almost* moved to today, but today it is rainy and cold, so I'm so glad we went ahead with it on Monday! It was overcast, but nice and warm with loads of gorgeous fall colors! A. and I had a blast and probably could have stayed out another hour. We went down to one of the parks that had been destroyed by the flood, and though the damage was obvious, with the time that has passed and all the pretty colors, it was an amazing location and I'm so glad we gave it a try! We also found a few neat spots around town. I admit I'm having a terrible time narrowing down the pics because we took so many and I love them all (LOL), but I promised them a sneak peak, so here is just a very small sample of them!









No comments: