Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outside Again!

It's so nice to be able to be outside again--I mean, without being stuffed inside big winter coats, gloves and boots! I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy shooting outdoors...I did of course take the camera outside a bit during the winter, but winter lighting and snow on the ground is a whole different ball game. I took my girls out today because it was so nice out, and photographed them in a few of their outfits that will soon be put away with the rest of their winter clothing. They were willing participants, though there were complaints of the wind being too cold, the shed being "scary", and the sun being in eyes. Still, I got a lot out of them in that 15 minutes, and because I was so thrilled to be shooting outside in springy weather again, I (*shock*) have half of them done already! So, here is what I got of my older daughter. Pardon the identical expression in all of them--those of you who know her know that that's just her. She is also the one to give me the least amount of lens time...when she says "one more shot", that means I only get one more shot, and she is done. So, doing her four-year pictures should be interesting!









...and I couldn't resist trying a periwinkle effect on this one!


Hopefully I'll have my younger daughter's done tomorrow and posted before the weekend!

No comments: