Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nifty 50s Sunday

Here are the long-awaited pics! These are from our church's 50's-themed service we had recently. The girls were so cute in their poodle skirts (made by their grandma)! I brought along my camera to get some pics, but only had about ten minutes before the start of service, so there aren't very many.

Here are the girls at home before we left for church. I put them next to their little retro kitchen toy because I thought it was fitting. :)


Here they are sitting at the soda counter set up on the platform at church:




And one of me with them, taken by a friend...I ended up winning a prize for "best costume". Woohoo! :) (pardon the preggo belly in this pic...it looks a little odd, but I was pretty proud of myself for finding something 50's-ish that I could actually wear!)


My nephew in his bomber jacket...


...and my friend's kid in his. Yeah, eye contact was just not happening today! LOL


My little one was totally willing to ham it up for the camera, though!




The kids looked so cute we decided to try to get one of them together quick...but they were less than cooperative. My older one was clearly not in the mood for pictures, so this was as close as she would sit with the others:


I had my younger daughter move over so they would look like more of a cohesive group, but my older one then absolutely refused to quit messing with her shoe, and then one of the boys started crying, sooo....it was all downhill from there. Haha...honestly this one is my absolute favorite because it's so realistic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm "a friend" now huh? Movin' on up!

Anonymous said...

I love them! So cute. Reagan is the only happy one of the whole bunch lol.

RMD Photography said...

Too funny, Kris...I was actually referring to your wife, but I suppose you can have "friend" status too! :) LOL