Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Hand-Me-Down

A few weeks ago I posted some photos of my girls in the PJs and bathrobe that my oldest daughter had received for Christmas and recently passed along to her little sister. Here is another hand-me-down that was actually purchased for my younger daughter before she was even born. I believe it was the first outfit we received for her--my mom got a little ahead of herself right after finding out we were expecting a little girl as her first grandchild! :)

Since the dress was sized for a toddler, when our oldest later joined our family she became the first to wear it. I had her photo taken in it when a friend did our family pictures that winter, but since I didn't take them I'm not at liberty to post them here...this is a snapshot of her wearing it at church, though, taken with my point-and-shoot:



Now our little one is finally big enough to wear the outfit her grandmother got for her months before she was born. I decided to put her in the same chair where we had her sister's pictures done in it (the ones taken by my friend), and here is what I got:







...and one with her rocking horse

No comments: