Friday, February 6, 2009

Just For Fun

My oldest daughter now attends an extra day of preschool every other week, which allows me some time to play with the camera once in awhile--with at least one "model" home and available. Recently I had my younger daughter help me work on some assignments for a study group, and we took some other photos just for fun.

Here she is jamming along with the music on the little jukebox that came with their new kitchen set (a Christmas gift). She was really getting into it!








I decided to have her put on the PJs and bathrobe she recently inherited from her sister, so I could photograph her in it. Her sister wore this bathrobe for a very long time, long past the time she grew out of the size (it runs a little big), and I found it in her closet a few weeks ago. Here is big sister in the outfit, two years ago (before I even owned a DSLR, so taken with a P&S):


...and because I think it's so fun to have photographs of each girl in any special outfit that they share ownership of, here is little sister wearing it:




Awww...aren't hand-me-downs great??

No comments: