Monday, January 28, 2008

Playing with CS3

I recently downloaded a demo of Adobe Photoshop CS3 to see how vital it is that I buy it. It's a bit pricey, but editing is so much faster since you can use actions. I've always wanted to try out some actions, so after spending some time chasing my kids around with the new camera, I uploaded the photos and ran a few actions on them. I love the results! ...but still not sure I can justify spending $500+ on CS3! ;)


Only a couple of my oldest daughter really turned out...she wanted to take pictures of ME instead, so she ran off to dig out her toy camera.



Tried hard to get both kids in the frame, but with the 50mm you have to back up a bit--and the window was behind me. Oh well, I still like the shot for some reason.



(Note camera in front of older child's face--I cropped this one)




Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo...I love what the urban acid action did with my little one's eyes and hair. :)


Grandma and Grandpa came over to see the girls and I took photos of them hugging and interacting.





Okay, bad crop on this one--it was composed just fine in the camera, but the woodwork in our house reflects light badly, and the door behind her was so bright it had to be removed from the photo...but isn't her expression just adorable???




This is my oldest showing off her new doll that Daddy got her while he was on his business trip.





I guess I could put CS3 on my birthday list. Hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, babe....I'll probably share this with some of the coworkers...so they can keep up to speed on the kids.