Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Newborns

Newborns are currently my favorite subject to photograph! They are always sleeping (well, except at night when they are supposed to!), don't run away, are easy to pose, fit in all sorts of cute little props, and you can photograph them pretty much anywhere without having to worry about what's in the background. Of course, they do tend to piddle on things during naked baby shots, and I have heard horror stories of babies who refused to sleep during an entire three-hour-session (!!), but my last newborn session went really well, and he slept right up until the end when he got hungry. For all my moving him around, he would occasionally open an eye to peek at me, then back to sleep he would go! So much easier than a toddler, that's for sure! :) He was so easy to work with that I tried pretty much everything I could think of and took about a million pics! Here are a few (okay, a lot!), as promised:






























No comments: