Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pricing and Policies

Sorry, no photos in this post...It's time for another exciting round of announcements!

As most of you know, I have been running a promotional 50% discount on prints and session fees while working to establish my business and build my portfolio. I plan to continue with this discount for a few more months; however, starting April 15, the discount will only be available if an order is placed within two weeks of receiving your proofs. Orders placed later than that will be at full price. I wanted to give everyone a heads-up on this policy, and I will be updating my contract to reflect it.

Scheduling:
As of right now, I have room for one more session this month, though my Saturday spots are already taken. I am still running a newborn special, where I will waive the session fee and provide a complimentary 8x10 for newborns during the month of April (newborns must be 2 weeks of age or younger), so if you know anyone who has just had a baby, be sure to let them know. This special ends April 30, but stay tuned, as I will be running a new special for May and June!

I have a few openings for May; however, my Saturdays are limited, so be sure to schedule ASAP if you want a weekend shoot! I will be on vacation one week during May, which is also going to limit my availability. (If you are wondering, we're going to Mexico! Thanks to my hubby, of course...and yes, I will come back with lots of photos to share, so be watching!)

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to schedule a session! Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this hubby I keep hearing about? I'll moidah 'da bum.
Oh wait...that be suicide!

~Lincoln