Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Flip Flops

This is a little collage I put together of my kids' new flip-flops. I know, woohoo. :) But I think little feet are so cute! Anyway, these were actually taken in February, when it was looking like winter would NEVER end, so I let the girls wear their new sandals around the house all day.

My older daughter gave me only two chances to photograph her before she ran away and told me to leave her alone, and in one she had kicked the rug over her shoes in her haste, so unfortunately the only one of her wearing her flip-flops is the pair of feet in the upper right-hand corner. My younger one was so preoccupied with my lens cap that she didn't seem to notice me snapping away. :)

Here it is, to get you in the mood for summer!





(butterfly brushes courtesy of obsidian dawn)

No comments: