Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sunny Day and Sailor Dresses

More of my kids today...most of my sessions this month have been postponed due to rain, so I've been taking advantage of the chance to take my kids out and shoot them (hehe...gotta love photography terms!) :)

For Christmas my mother-in-law gave them these adorable dresses that I've been dying to photograph them in. It was super-windy, so my older one was less than cooperative--said she was cold and kept running off--but my younger one was pretty fascinated with the new location and the seashell I brought along, so I was able to get some great ones of her! We had to work very fast and then head back to the van for cover...fortunately my mom was awesome enough to come with and help me with the girls!

Here are some that I love:


















We didn't get what I was hoping for with the sailboats so I might try these again sometime, but here is what I did get:



Two different conversions on this one--can't decide which one I like better


No comments: