Monday, March 31, 2008

Recent Nephew Pics

I'm a bit late posting these, but my nephew recently turned 9 months old, so I did his pictures at the end of my marathon Easter session at the very beginning of March. By that time we were pretty well exhausted, but he's such a cutie I still got some good ones!






My latest favorite conversion...it was shared by a fellow photographer on my forum, and I love it! I used it on a few of his pics to give them a vintagy feel, though I like this one in color too. :)








He's waving here because his mommy told him to "say hi"




This was purely spontaneous! My nosy cat was peeking out from behind the backdrop, then decided to check things out and walked right onto the set-up! D. is fascinated with our cats, and I was lucky to grab this split-second shot of them interacting.

No comments: