Monday, March 17, 2008

Lighting Assignment

I'm participating in a study group right now, and this week's assignment was on lighting. Hubby took big sister to the store, and the little one was feeling left out, so I told her she could go outside. It was overcast that day, but the sun came out long enough for me to get what I needed for my assignment. Just thought I would share a few here since we had fun for the brief time we were out there. It was pretty chilly, but I took the opportunity to photograph her in some of her winter garb since we will (hopefully!) be putting it all away soon. :)

My semi-cooperative subject...she won't look at the camera--just stands there and says "cheese" in a tone of voice that says she is just putting up with me


All she wanted to do was stomp on the snow :)


It's all about the boots! I love these boots! Thought it was kind of neat that I got part of her face in this one though...



We went inside to warm up for a few minutes and switched coats...




Playing her favorite game, where she yells "HOP!" and then jumps across the sidewalk.


Brave girl, venturing onto the ice...


But she wasn't too happy when she fell down!

No comments: