Monday, March 24, 2008

Little Tiny Baby

I got a chance to photograph another newborn recently, and since I think newborns are so beautiful and sweet, I have quite a few favorites to share! :)

This little doll weighed only just over 6 lb., so spending time with her made me feel very sentimental, as my own baby girl was that small too when she was born. Of course mine is now a 23-lb. tromping-around, singing, messy toddler--amazing how fast they grow, isn't it??

You probably can't tell from the photos, but the poor baby wasn't feeling very well that day. I'm happy to report she is better now and last time I saw her she had even grown a little already!













tiny, tiny toes!






Her daddy is a farmer, and I love the contrast of daddy's hard-working hands with the softness of his newborn daughter.




No comments: