Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Most Exciting Photo Ever

Well, not really, but this blog would be pretty boring without it. (And those of you who are thinking, "it's boring anyway", shame on you! That's right, you know who you are!)

As I've mentioned before, I regularly participate in study groups and photo challenges as part of my online photography forum. This week's challenge was to photograph our favorite thing. The rule was no people, so all of you who just started crying because you thought you were not my favorite, you can stop now.

Of course, since it was a photography forum, I could not resist the obvious:



I am still patting myself on the back for being so clever. Haha


Anyway, thought I would share it here since I know you are all dying to know what my camera looks like--that is, of course, assuming you haven't already spent a 1.5-hour session with me waving it in front of your/your kids' faces! :)

No comments: