Thursday, March 20, 2008

Three Cousins and their Easter Pics

Every major holiday my sister and I get this crazy idea to try to get a photo of our children together in their fancy outfits. The chaos that always ensues is entertaining, to say the least! Trying to get three children under the age of 3 to even remain in the same ROOM together, let alone in one spot in front of the camera, is quite the undertaking! I will admit, though, even when we miraculously get several great shots of them, the photos we enjoy the most continue to be the ones taken in between. I have already posted my favorite photo from this session in a recent post, but with Easter quickly approaching I thought I would share some more:

Always a great way to start out the session--everybody falling over. So glad I had my camera ready to catch this!


Aww...


The "falling over" problems continue...


It's best to have my sister present to help keep the children corraled; but a drawback to this is that my kids (who suffer from severe "photographer's child syndrome") frequently want to look at HER, rather than me. Oh well.


1-2-3, let's all be unphotogenic! :)


This one is definitely a "keeper"


As you can see, my younger daughter IS capable of a pretty smile...she would just prefer to make her "scary monster" face for the camera. (The other two were apparently off in la-la land for this shot)


...and reposting this one, just because it's definitely my favorite, scary monster face and all! :)

No comments: