Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Scheduling in the Upcoming Months

At last winter seems to be over and we can begin to move sessions to the great outdoors! I'm looking forward to all of the great opportunities that come outside of the confines of our homes--and excited not to be lugging around a backdrop stand to every session. :) The warmer months tend to fill up quickly, so if you are considering getting portraits done in the coming months, be sure to call and schedule now!

Since spring is here and the sun is sticking around longer during the day, I am now able to schedule evening sessions a few days a week beginning as late as 5:00 PM, with the possibility of starting even later as the days grow longer. I will be available for only one Saturday each month, but can take more than one appointment for that same day if we're able to coordinate schedules. Please be aware that, due to high demand for weekend appointments, I may not be able to hold a tentative Saturday appointment open for you if you have not yet confirmed date and time with me.

I am currently scheduling appointments for high school seniors during the months of August through October.

For those who have asked me to hold a slot for you in April, I will be contacting you soon to set exact dates and times, to determine how many openings I have left in April.

Lastly, I will be on vacation for one week during the month of May, and therefore my availability for May will be somewhat limited. Be sure to call and schedule as soon as possible to make sure I can fit you in!

No comments: