Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Scheduling and Promotions

As we are approaching spring (thank goodness!) our schedules tend to become very busy! The warmer seasons are perfect for photography, and I'm quickly penciling in upcoming sessions. For now, I want to make everyone aware of my current schedule and availability:

I can currently take up to 8 sessions per month. If you are considering a session in the coming months, please let me know now and I will pencil you in to hold your spot--we can decide on an exact date and time later.

I have an opening for one newborn or infant session next week, but other than that March is officially FULL. :) I still have 5 openings in April, and 6 in May.

Due to the need to add to my portfolio in specific areas that I wish to specialize in, I'll be limiting the number of slots I'm willing to fill with other types of sessions. However, I'm confident that I will be able to fit everyone in as quickly as possible.

If you know anyone expecting the arrival of a baby, please pass along my name and number and let them know I will waive session fee and provide a complimentary 8x10 for any newborn session during the months of March and April. The child must be under two weeks of age for a newborn session.

For those who are not already aware, I have begun a customer loyalty program, which provides you with a punch card that I will punch for each paid session. After five sessions, you will receive the sixth one free!

Thank you all for your continued business!

No comments: