Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Party Fun

Alright, here are a few of the pics from my nephew's birthday party! Mostly these are of my own kids, since I have already shared several of the ones of Drew. ...and it's my blog, so I can do that. ;) (I didn't ask the parents of all the other kids if I could post their pics here anyway, so best to just stick with the ones I know I can)

I hadn't done an event before up until a month or so ago, and now I enjoy doing it once in awhile! I just might hire myself for my daughter's birthday next month...hehe

THE GUESTS:

(some a little stranger than others!)


Yes, somebody brought dogs, including this cute little puppy! ...which my oldest daughter immediately scooped up, hehe




THE LIFE OF THE PARTY:


THE CAKES:




THE FUN:

Look! I'm just like Aunt Molly!


Noogie!


Can't catch me!


...AND still pestering that puppy!


Well, are you gonna eat it??


Of course, it's all good til mom says you've had enough cake and takes it away! Then the tears start!


Tragic


Let the good times roll...


THE SAD BALLOON STORY:
As at most parties, there were balloons, and like most kids, mine were fascinated with them! My little one immediately claimed a bunch...oh, how thrilled she was!


Her Aunt Molly even helped her tie them to her wrist so they wouldn't get lost.


So happy! Kodak moments right and left!


But then, a certain uncle, who shall remain nameless, convinced the poor gullible child to let the balloons go and watch them float away! A willing participant, until she realized she couldn't get them back...
"My b'lloons!" ...and then she just stood there, shocked, for the longest time!


The face of a little girl who lost her balloons...


MEAN Uncle Tim! Oh wait, I said he'd remain nameless, didn't I? ;)

So, as all good things must come to an end, we went home...and got to hear "where's my b'lloons??" over and over the rest of the night.

No comments: