Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowflakes and Drumsticks

No, not turkey drumsticks. :) I know, I've been horribly delinquent with updating my blog lately...I have a good excuse, I promise! For now, though, I'll share a few of my nephew's 18-month pictures. We only did a mini session with two outfits for these, because the rest of the session was spent on Christmas pictures...with him AND my two girls. Talk about a work-out! I had the help of my sister and we were still completely exhausted by the time we finished! I'm thrilled at the gorgeous photos I got of my girls, but you all will just have to wait until Christmas to see those. ;) For now, some of the few non-Christmas ones taken that day:

Studying the snowflake...




My absolute favorite of the day!




It didn't take long before tempers flared...having already spent a good deal of time at my house, fighting with the girls over toys, being photographed with the girls and being repeatedly told "no-no" about everything interesting, a temper tantrum was inevitable. Okay, he looks like he's ready to do some serious damage to my camera with that drumstick!!!


Fortunately he is easy to distract, and we gave him a break before finishing up the rest of our Christmas photos. I can't wait to share the rest of the ones we got that day, but in the meantime I'm relieved to be done with the cousins-holiday-photo-marathon...at least until the next holiday anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those of Drew!!!! Cant wait to see the girls pics