Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Changes Ahead!

Hello everyone! As some of you might already be aware, I am making quite a few changes this month.

The biggest change is my business name. I have now registered to operate as Stepping Stone Photography, and will be listed in the phone book this fall! With a new name comes new business cards, forms, email address...the list goes on! I have taken this month off from sessions to focus on all the administrative work involved with this. The best part, though, is that I will soon be looking to design a website! I will continue to keep everyone updated on how to contact me as these changes take place.

In addition to the name change, I will also be re-evaluating and adjusting my pricing and package structure. My goal is to ensure that I'm able to cover my expenses and offer a variety of quality custom products and simple packages to make your choices easy for you. The packages and session fees will cater to specific types of sessions, since the needs of high school seniors are different from those of parents seeking photos of their child's first year. I am pleased to have completed my portfolio-building/practice stage, and thus am no longer offering the 50% promotional discount that I have offered during this period. I may occasionally seek out specific type of sessions in order to obtain specific shots for my portfolio, and will post more information about those opportunities in the future.

I'm excited about the changes ahead, and looking forward to this new stage in my business!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Good luck with all you change:)