Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Gorgeous Girl!

I finally finished proofing my daughter's two-year pics! I of course got carried away and gave myself way too many to choose from, but that's just one of the perks of being the photographer. Besides, I couldn't resist. :) I shared three others in my post about her turning two, so won't repeat those here. She has Photographer's Child Syndrome all the way and does everything in her power to avoid looking at the camera, and it kept raining off and on the day we did them, but we still had fun and got a lot of great shots. Enjoy!







































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness, rachel! you just are getting better and better!!!!

these are dreamy and beautiful, just fabulous here. and she is so gorgeous, every single one of her features is so perfect. love her and wish i could squeeze her. lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Reagan!!! These turned out outstanding!