Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Senior Model

Alright, much as I know you all are dying to see more photos of insects, I thought I would post a much prettier subject tonight instead. :)

This fall I am prepared to photograph seniors, so have been looking for a few "models" willing to be photographed for my portfolio and for marketing purposes. Here is my first one; she is such a sweetheart and I'd be thrilled to photograph her anytime! So far I am using two shots from our brief ten-minute shoot.

When I saw this umbrella I just had to have it, and it's the first thing I thought of when C. agreed to be my subject




I could still use a couple more senior models, so if you know any young people who would be interested, have them contact me at rmdphotography@yahoo.com. They will receive complimentary 5x7s of two of the photos as a "thank-you" for their time, as well as the web-sized files to share with their friends online.

No comments: