Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Ready for the Festivities

July 4th really snuck up on us! I normally try to do holiday pics well in advance, but we had to squeeze them in at the last minute this time.

I got a few of the girls together in their dresses. They were as cooperative as ever:


Someone suggested the caption "this 4th of july has me all choked up!" for this one :)



My little one thought it was SO COOL how when she bobbed her head up and down the stars on her headband wiggled around.



Efforts to get them both to look at me and smile--or at least appear to enjoy themselves--were, of course, fruitless.



They did this themselves, but it took several candy bribes to get them to stay like this long enough so I could get a few shots. LOL


...and even then, the silliness abounds




No comments: