Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Festive Kiddos

My sister and I spent one whole morning last month with our combined total of three kids, and did her son's 18-month photos, his Christmas photos, my kids' Christmas photos, some of all three together, and...when it was all said and done, we put them in Santa hats with matching outfits just for fun! It was quite exhausting, but I adore the Christmas card shots I got of my girls (I will share them tomorrow, so be sure to check back!). By the time we took these Santa-themed ones, the kids were quite DONE. Really, can you blame them after a marathon session like that? LOL

Here is what we got of my nephew...first, the hat came off:



Then he showed us how he really felt about the tree:


Here is the only one of him with the hat on, complete with begrudging pout:


My older daughter didn't do a lot better. No tree-tipping or glares, but this is the look she gives the camera when she's just tolerating me in the hopes that I'll go away soon:


And a smile, but only because she's looking at something else:


My younger daughter actually didn't seem to mind taking a few more shots...here is her sweet self:


...and one that shows her personality a bit more!


The girls together. Don't they look like they put up with so much?


This one just about sums it up...if this photo doesn't say, "We're done with pictures today," then i don't know what does!

1 comment:

Jay said...

I love the santa hat picture with little boy I love his face:)