Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Cute

I have to share some more pics of this little guy, because he's just too cute! :) I shared a couple for his sneak peak last month, but once I finished with all of them there were just too many I loved, so I need to share some more. I last photographed M. when he was 6 months old, and it was so fun to see how much he had grown and to see him turning into a little toddler. He even said a few new words at his session, which was pretty exciting! He was really cracking me up with his new toddler 'tude, hehe...I got all kinds of adorable expressions from him and a few dirty looks, too--he definitely enjoyed making me work for every smile this time! Now that my own kids are past this age I think that newly-independent streak is the cutest thing. So, lots of favs from this session!










Aww!







Reading his favorite book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His pics turned out great!!! I love her red couch, I want to borrow it for my pics.