Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holidays and Special Offer

Starting December 15th I will be off the rest of the month for the holidays. I will continue to update my blog and reply to emails as I can; however, all client orders must be completed and paid for prior to the 15th in order to ensure delivery before the holidays! Following the holidays, I will resume my usual office hours starting January 5th. :)

I am currently scheduling January and February. I will likely be making some changes to my pricing structure for the upcoming year, due to the expense involved with providing quality portraits. However, I am willing to honor this year's prices for those who contact me in the next two weeks to schedule a session for January or February. Your session date and time must be set and session fee paid within 7 days of scheduling to hold your reservation under my current pricing. Following your session, prices are good for 30 days after the posting of your gallery. Please contact me between now and December 19th to take advantage of this great offer!

Thanks to all of you who have given me the privilege of photographing you and your families this year. I look forward to working with you all again in 2009!

No comments: