Monday, December 1, 2008

Window Display at Wall Flowers

A few months ago, through our local Chamber of Commerce, my husband met the owners of another business in town--a custom framing business called "Wall Flowers". I met with the owners, Kim and Bonnie, and they are wonderful people who do an excellent job of framing! How do I know? Because I watched them work as they framed an item for us, which is now hanging in our living room. It looks great!! In meeting with them and talking to them, they offered to frame and display some of my work in the window of their shop, just off of Cedar Street by the courthouse. I'm honored to have this opportunity for my work to be on display! I took a few quick snaps of the window, but unfortunately due to the reflections of cars parked across the street it may be a little difficult to see well in the picture...SO, if you would like to see it, be sure to drive by their store and check it out! Not only that, but keep them in mind for framing when ordering prints for your walls--it's nice to have a custom framing business in town, and I highly recommend them! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Rachel! I showed elizabeth too, so she could see Max is famous.