Friday, April 10, 2009

Cutie in the Greenhouse

Thought I would share some more from the session a few weeks ago; loved the colors and lighting from having the session in the greenhouse!

So fun to get to use the tutu I made again!


Always love the black and whites




This cracks me up--we gave her a "bottle break" and she was getting the biggest kick out of us trying to take it back so we could start doing pictures again. Check out that smile!


Love those big brown eyes!




Another of my favs; she loved collecting the tags from the plants, and had quite a few of them, which she was happily sharing with me whenever I asked. :) The little foot sticking up is just too cute!






Little princess walking down the lettuce rows...she was a little hesitant since walking is a new experience.


Such a fun age!

No comments: