Friday, April 24, 2009

Sneak Peak

Even though I'm technically "off" work right now, I've been taking a LOT of pictures--and having a blast! I'm so thrilled to be back outside where all I have to take along to a shoot is my camera and very little else--no backdrop stand, no seamless paper, and for the most part lately no props either! There is always enough light and lots of room to get the shot I want...such a nice change from being cooped up indoors! So, today I did my nephew's two-year pictures...it was pretty tiring, doing a session at 9 months pregnant, but I wasn't about to miss out on doing his pictures, and he was being so good for the camera! Here are three quick favs, but there are lots more where these came from; I'll post more when I get a chance to finish proofing the whole session.





2 comments:

Jay said...

the middle so cute .. so do you know if you are have boy or girl.. everyone i know right that due is have boy:)

RMD Photography said...

Thanks! Guess you can add me to that list, because we're having a boy too! :)