Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spent Some Time in the Garage

I realized I had not been taking advantage of my garage lately as a great "location"! I had completely forgotten the wonderful lighting I can get in there, so the other day when I was working on another assignment for a study group, I packed up the kids and my subject and we headed out to the garage. We didn't bother with backdrops since they were just for fun and to try the lighting.

For this assignment I chose the most cooperative subject I found in our house:


Note silhouette of my daughter in the doorway. I was surprised she let me borrow her bear, but she actually seemed thrilled that he was getting his very own photo session. She even helped me hold the reflector when I had everything set up. So, when I finished with that I had to get a few of them together:





Aw, kisses!


Since this had turned into an impromptu "session", I wanted to get some shots of my older daughter as well, but the little one just wasn't having it! Yes, this same little girl in the sweet shots above tried to shove her sister off the chair!





Goodness! I promptly removed the ornery little one, and my older daughter posed for one very enthused shot, and then informed me that she was "done". LOL



Cooperative subjects or not, the light was wonderful! So don't be surprised when, next time I come over for a session, I ask if we can use your garage! :)

No comments: