Tuesday, February 26, 2008

High School Senior Twin Girls

Last week I had the opportunity to work with two of the gorgeous daughters of my childhood pastor. They will be graduating this May and still needed their senior photos done. They were great subjects, and we had so many fun ideas we wore ourselves out trying them all! :) Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with us, so hopefully we can finish up this weekend with some outdoor stuff and a few other poses we didn't have time for.

In the meantime, I recently caved and bought CS3 (gotta love those tax refunds--and the awesome discount Adobe is running right now!), so I've been playing with that today and can't resist sharing a few:



















This one was an idea I got and just had to try.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good and so beautiful of course
love that last one!

Anonymous said...

My those are some cute twins! The pictures look great!
Auntie Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Hey - great pix. Love those twins!!! Auntie Glenna