Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating 60th Anniversary

I recently did a session for our neighbors, who are celebrating their 60th anniversary this month. Again deviating a bit from my style and specialty, but I really wanted to do this for them. They are the sweetest couple, great neighbors, and they are wonderful with our kids. They wanted formal shots for their newspaper announcement, but being the great sports that they are, they were more than happy to let me try some fun poses and ideas I had as well. We had a really good time and lots of laughs! :)

Together:


...and individual portraits:




We had some trouble with eyeglass glare, which I had removed by another company on the ones they requested; however, these next ones will not be used for their announcement and were more just for fun, so the eyeglass glare remains! (Yes, the ones above were just like this, but the company apparently does a great job removing it...this was the first time I had it done)

One of my personal favorites of the more formal shots:


"Dancing"


...and this one is how I think of them the most--talking, laughing, and just enjoying themselves


My storyboard idea that they were agreeable to posing for (template courtesy of a fellow photographer who was generous to share it!)

No comments: