Thursday, May 8, 2008

With the Grandkids

Last week I had a session with my grandparents! :) They wanted a nice photo of them, and also one of them with their three great-grandkids (my two girls and my nephew). Yes, the same children who have caused me endless frustrations trying to get cute holiday photos of the three of them together! Nevertheless, I said I would give it a try. We got rained out twice--actually nearly ever session I had in April got rained out and had to be rescheduled. In the end, we decided to just have it indoors, on the backdrop I seem to be getting a lot of use out of since I can't depend on the weather lately!

Here are a couple of the five of them together:




...and a hilarious one (yes, that is my daughter making the face...sigh...):


Another funny one--note that all of the kids have their fingers in their mouths! We spent the entire session trying to make them stop doing that, to no avail! Ironically, this is the one my grandparents liked best, because the kids are all "being themselves". :)


And one of my grandparents by themselves...awww!

No comments: