Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Drew!

My little nephew turned one just this past week, on 5/17! We were gone over his birthday, so my sister had his party this weekend instead, so we could be there. :) We had a lot of fun, and I wanted to do a special post just for him in celebration of his turning one! (actually, a couple of posts because tomorrow I will do his 12-month photo session and will post those soon too)

Drew has been featured in my blog several times, as I've had the pleasure of doing all of his pictures from the time he was born, and it's fun to look back at them and see how much he has grown! It's also fun to see how much my own skills have grown, because he was born just after I got my first DSLR, the D40, and it wasn't until just after his 3-month pics that I really started to learn more about photography and purchased the equipment and software I needed. A very special thanks to my sis for trusting me to capture the memories and allowing me to use him for a model so many times! :) So, here they are--Enjoy!

Maternity pic


Newborn Drew




3 Months Old




Fall pics, just for fun




Drew with his Mommy and Daddy


6 Months Old! (more of his 6-month photos are posted earlier in my blog; in January)


Christmas




...and the failed attempt at a Christmas session with his cousins, my own daughters (notice how they are not cooperating!)


Valentine's Day (more of these were shared in February)


Easter! (more under March)


...again with his cousins, this time a little more successful!
(have shared some of these on here before also)


9 Months! (see post in April for more)


and here he is now, the birthday boy!




No comments: